Disclaimer: The program is in pilot and technical details would be worked out with interested entities.
SAIX Facility Base Certification Program will introduce a partnership model with any capable Facility or Data Center to extend SAIX service. The Certification will enable them to be recognized as neutral peering location to get SAIX services.
- Utilizing existing investments.
- Provide fair opportunity for Colocation.
- Enable mature competition in services.
- Enable access to neutral peering.
- Potential increase in quality, SLA, and time to market for colocation business.
- Location need to be within the city or district of SAIX.
- Distance between Facility and main SAIX should achieve no more than 3ms RTT/latency.
- Location need to be accessible, and have at least 2x DSP connected and active.
- Have the ability to provision Space, Power, and Cabling service.
- Facility should have a defined support, security and environmental control process.
- 2x Rack space and power should be available for SAIX setup.
- Facility should provide SAIX with the equipment that will be installed on site. 1x switch for 10G scope, and 2x switches for 100G scope.
- Provide a L2 Ethernet connection from Facility SAIX setup to SAIX main site.
- Facility should ensure operation of the link with max threshold (30%)
- Facility should be capable of providing colocation or hosting services to their customers.
- Facility should offer an off-net connection to SAIX setup.
- Facility should have the mean to provide Internet connection to their customers either directly or through Data Service providers.