The Saudi Arabian Internet Exchange, or SAIX for short, is a government initiative launched by the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT) in cooperation with King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology (KACST). SAIX works toward creating a neutral non-profit Internet Exchange Point in Saudi Arabia, which enables the development of ICT and digital services.
- Avoid using long paths and international connectivity for exchanging traffic among members.
- Reduction of interconnection and bandwidth cost.
- Enhanced quality and experience for Internet users and networks.
- Promoting localization of content and traffic.
- Highly reliable and resilient connectivity.
- Significantly reducing the latency.
- Providing a stimulated environment for the growth of the Internet ecosystem.
Join us and add value to your organization, users, and customers.